Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Projection

I wonder if there is
such a thing as
Astral Projection?

Driving in the early
morning I seem to
leave my body and
travel to another
place and time.

Of course that isn't
exactly Astral Projection
as the traveling is done
over distances in both
space and time.

So this morning I was
half a world away
waiting with my back
against the cold stone
of a building at night
in a misty rain
waiting for her.
Watching through the
glass doors and windows
that surrounded the lobby
of the building and scanning
the faces of each and every
person who came off the
elevator.

Sheets to the wind:

How many sheets to the wind
should I be before I stop posting
comments to the blogs of others?

1 Sheet?

2 Sheets?

3 Sheets?

Above 3 sheets I think I am, by definition, passed out.

I need to post more pictures.
Next posting, I promise.
(although no one is complaining except me).

2 comments: