
So, on the bottle of
Vitamin C tablets it says,
"Easy swallow shape."
(in fact it's the only bottle
of tablets that I have that
makes this kind of statement)
Of all the pills I swallow
it's the hardest one to get
down. It's uncoated and
begins to dissolve as soon
as it enters my mouth.
In order to get it down
and fight the gag reflex,
I have to swallow it first
and follow it with a barrage
of easier to swallow pills.
So, saying the pill is easy
to swallow doesn't make it
so. Of course it doesn't say
that the pill is easy to swallow,
just the shape. Perhaps if it
were coated it would be easier
to swallow. But what about that
shape, like a Tylenol pill, is so
easy to swallow? I would have
thought something spherical
would be easier to swallow.
When did they do research on
which shapes are easy to swallow?
I have a particularly easy time
swallowing spaghetti. Why don't
they make spaghetti shaped
pills?
Huh?
I think the person who wrote
"Easy swallow shape" is now
working somewhere in the
government.

No comments:
Post a Comment