
Having morning coffee
the rain has stopped
thought about this mist I saw
in an empty field somewhere
near the airport
years ago.
Browsing the blogs here I came across the name
Leon Redbone
All those years ago nobody knew
where he came from or what he was up to.
He looked old when he was young.
He became a cult figure.
Maybe he planned it that way.
As you may have noticed, I have random thoughts
from time to time.
The other day I bought some vanilla beans without
knowing what to do with them.
I think I just wanted to add something to my coffee for flavor.
Follow that link to find out how.

2 comments:
Beautiful picture!
Come to think of it, I haven't seen mist for years here in Tokyo.
Thank you!
I see mists and fog
early in the morning.
There may be mists like this
in Tokyo, but only
very early in the morning?
Post a Comment